Grand Master Ha is recognized internationally for his achievement and dedication to the advancement of Taekwondo. As deep as his involvement is with the sport aspect of Taekwondo, Master Ha emphasizes that the mental and emotional strength of a Taekwondo is equally important.
Over his twenty plus years of involvement in Taekwondo, Grand Master Ha has taught everyone from the Korean Tiger’s demonstration team to beginners as young as five and as old as seventy-five, and now you.
- Graduate of Yong-In University, Bachelor of Science
- Major in Martial Arts/Taekwondo/Physical Education
- 8Th Degree Black belt Taekwondo
- 5Th Degree Black belt Hapkido
- Korean Tigers' Demonstration Team trainer/member
- Korean national champion
- Been teaching Taekwondo in the U.S. since 1994
- Over 30 years of Taekwondo/Martial Arts experience